- Field Checklist for Central California Pelagic Trips by Debi Shearwater © 2004 free download
- Seabirds: An Identification Guide by Peter
Harrison 1983; $24.95. Paper
- Seabirds of the World: A Photographic Guide by
Peter Harrison 1987; $24.50.
- Mysteries of the Cordell Bank by Debi
Shearwater; Jan 1995 issue of Winging It, ABA; $2.00
- Field Checklist of Birds, Point Reyes National
Seashore by Rich Stallcup 1992; $1.65.
- The Natural History of the Point Reyes
Peninsula by Jules Evens 1993; $14.95.
- Checklist of the Birds of Monterey County
Monterey Peninsula Audubon Society
- Birding Northern California by Jean Richmond
- Birding at the Bottom of the Bay by Santa
Clara Valley Audubon Society 1990; $9.95.
- San Francisco Peninsula Birdwatching by
Sequoia Audubon Society 1996; $14.95.
- Eyewitness Handbooks: Whales, Dolphins, and
Porpoises by Mark Carwardine 1995; $17.95.
- Sierra Club Handbook of Whales and Dolphins
by Stephen Leatherwood & Randall Reeves 1983; $12.95.
Available from American Birding
Association, 800/634-7736 (US & Canada), 719/578-0607 (other
countries) or by mail: ABA Sales, P.O. Box 6599, Colorado Springs,
CO 80934-6599. Mention Shearwater Journeys and receive a 10%
Click on the Murrelet to find out how to reserve a trip.